We know and understand train operations inside and out, from the subtle differences between one model and the next to the quirks of each manufacturer.
All day, every day, we deal with complex train schedules, and will seamlessly coordinate our services with your train movements and work with your changing needs.
We'll be waiting for your trains, ready to start fueling, when they arrive.
We recognize that velocity is key to running a railroad. Our specialized direct-to-locomotive trucks will be there to keep you running, when you need us, where you need us.
Our trucks are designed to work with your specifications and requirements:
- More than 7,500 gallons of fuel capacity per truck
- Pumping capacity greater than 200 gallons per minute
- Fueling from side, rear, or front of truck
- 100-foot hoses on motorized hose reels
- Onboard GPS to track movement and fuel transactions with hard copy and electronic receipts