Locomotive Servicing and Mechanical Maintenance
Everything that can go wrong, won't.
Thousands of moving parts must be inspected daily, repairs must be anticipated, brakes must be tested, and toilets must be cleaned. It's all part of the intricate process of keeping trains moving—and we are proud of our abilities. But, it's about more than pride of workmanship; it's about safety. In fact, it's all about safety. At LSI, safety is a personal value and a company commitment. Our services help protect workers and inventory.
- Direct-to-locomotive sand, lube oil, and toilet services
- Locomotive crew cab cleaning
- Light locomotive repair services
- On-site repairs on railcars
- Railcar derailment repair and salvage (through LSI-affiliated company, Redstreak, LLC)